welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

10 OCTOBER 2129

Had an awesome day. Got to bed around 0200 or so and got up at 0930. Showered and got ready. Then my internet wasn't working so I had to run over to the free internet and check my email. Then I went to timmies for a quick bagel and got to the market at around 1045 or so. I had an awesome time. I was finally able to find Private Practice S1&2. Picked that up. I also got some other Christmas gifts, and I bought 3 DVD's for $5. The first one was supposed to have: Black box secrets of UFO's, The new rulers of the world (bin laden story), Deepak chopra, Secrets of our mind, and "The Secret". It doesn't. It actually has" Knowing, Obsessed, Watchmen, Transformers 2, and everybody dies. The 2nd one has : Dance flick, Bruno, Away days, The boat that rocked, and Management. The third is a set of like 5 clint eastwood westerns that I got for Mom and Duffer for Christmas. I just looked and they aren't all westerns. Oh well. In the line of fire, White hunter black heart, unforgiven, honkytonk man, and escape from alcatraz.

I am sooooooooo stoked about private practice.

I finished up to the end of season 4 of grey's so just season 5 left to go before I can start something else.

Tonight I finished at around 1835 or so. Paul was in earlier than normal so got out of there earlier. I went for supper, then to get my laundry and then to the gym. I did 40 minutes on the bike for 758 calories burnt and 4.5 miles. Then I did 40 situps and 9 pushups.

Then I had a shower and now I am back in my room and going to watch some grey's. My back is really bothering me today. Weird on the back right hand side. I still have a bit of a phlegmy cough but am doing okay.

<40 days to go. 38 I believe.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: