welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

5 OCT 0004

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL LOGAN!!! HAPPY 52ND BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL FATHER-IN-LAW!!! I hope you both have wonderful birthdays!!!

Went to bed at 0430 or so and got up at 1300. Went to lunch and then to laundry and then to the PX to buy some medicine. I feel like crap. I can't wait till I am healthy again. I am not going to the gym until I feel better. I think it will only make things worse. Especially since I don't want to make other people sick. I feel crappy about not making it to the gym but I am just so run-down and tired and sick that I don't want to go.

I started the new book "The Book club" and it is good so far!

Had a great video chat with Paul and Logan last night. Logan opened his present from us. He loved it. It is a little motorbike ride on toy. He used it all over the house and loves it!!! He blew me 6 kisses when we were saying goodbye. Paul was gonna go fishing with a friend on sunday so I hope he caught some fish!!!

Can't wait to see my boys!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: