welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

15 OCTOBER 2213

Went to bed at 0100. Thought I would just let myself sleep to see if that would help with whatever is making me feel so crappy. Slept till 10 something. Was good. Got up, showered, went to lunch and then in to work. Work was alright. Finished at 1830 but waited till 1900 because it was pizza night. Pizza wasn't very good. Got home at 1930, watching some private practice. My back is sore and I'm still coughing so not going to the gym. Just gonna relax.

Had some sad emails from Paul. I think Logan is having a hard time with me being away. I can't wait to get home to my boys to end the pain for Logan. I feel bad that he is soooooooo sad that I'm not there.

1 more month to go and then home for some quality time.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: