welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

12 OCTOBER 0009

Happy Thanksgiving again everyone!!!

I had a really good day. I went to bed at 0200. It took me awhile to fall asleep but I got up at 1030 or so. Paul was online when I checked my email so was nice. We got to chat a bit. I got an email from Aunt Leen and she said that Papa had a little stroke on friday night but he is home now and is alright. I am so happy that he is alright.

Paul took Tikka and Logan camping on Friday night at Air Force Beach. They had a blast. Apparently Logan woke Paul up at 0630 on saturday morning and was poking him in the eyes and stuff. He said Logan also ate a tonne of popcorn and had soooo much fun. I will post the adorable pics.

Headed to work and was super busy the whole time which made it go by super fast. I found out something awesome. Tonight they are doing a Thanksgiving dinner for us with all of the fixings at one of the messes. I am sooooooooooooo stoked. I thought I was going to have to miss turkey dinner. I am very excited.

My stupid cough is still here. So annoying. I didn't go to the gym tonight. I just sat here and watched Grey's and worked on my Christmas cards.

I ordered some stuff from Barb a week and a half or so ago which I need to finish them. Hopefully it will be here soon so I can finish them.

Paul and Logan headed down to Parksville Sunday morning and were sleeping over at Marjorie & Gerry's. I'm sure they will have a blast. Oh yeah, Tikka is going too.

Had a great video chat with Paul and Logan last night. He finally woke up from his nap.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: