welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 OCTOBER 2315

Had a good day today. Up at 1030 because I needed to go and renew my internet. They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow there. I was in line for 50 minutes. Finally got it done. It's all good now.

Then because it took so long, by the time I showered, it was 1210. Just grabbed a bagel on the way to work and then got lunch at 1400. Was fairly busy for my shift. Was good. I felt crappy though. I was super nauseaus. Finished work at 1840, biked home, did the laundry run. Then I watched a few episodes of Swingtown and now I am blogging and watching Private Practice. Season 5 of Grey's was awesome.

Had a headache today and I'm still phlegmy so didn't make it to the gym tonight.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: