welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

24 OCTOBER 2109

Had a wonderful day today. Went to bed at 0130 b ut didn’t fall asleep for awhile. I got up at 0800, went to breakfast, and then had a shower. Then Paul came online so I went and called him. We had a great chat. He had already dropped off Logan In Parksville.

Then I went to the market and did some shopping. Was a lot of fun as always. Then I went came home, and dropped everything off and then went to work. Work was super busy. I got a ridiculous amount of work done. Was soooooooooooooooo good to be soooooooo busy. Then when I finished at 1830 there was a bbq that I didn’t know about. Was awesome. Had 2 beer and a piece of chicken!!! Was goo dtimes, then I took Paul a piece of cake, and then biked home. I did the laundry run, and now I am back in my room.

Gonna watch some L word shortly.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: