welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

27 OCTOBER 040

I am doing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fabulous!

First off I am still sick but I feel like I am on the mend finally.

Last night I called Aunt Marjorie and Uncle Jerry at midnight which was noon their time. We had a wonderful chat. Aunt Marjorie told me a list of words and phrases that Logan now says. Here is what I can remember: Jerry, Buddy, please, thank you, hi, bye, on, up, mine, bum bum. I can't remember what else. Was soooo cute. He wouldn't talk to me though but we had a nice chat. Then I went to bed at 0030 because I was getting up at 0630 to go online and have a video chat with Paul and Logan which was 1900 in Comox. My alarm went off at 0637, jumped up, went to the washroom and then to the video chat with my boys. We chatted for an hour or so. Was sooooooooooooooooooooooo great. Logan was so happy to see me and this time stayed in front of the camera. He said hi to me, and did some dancing and laughing and running around. At the end he blew me kisses and said ba-bye. Was soooo adorable. He had a blast on the weekend with Margie and Jerry!!! They loved it too. So I was on a huge high from the video chat and then went back to bed at 0800, slept till 1100. Took me awhile to fall asleep. Then I got up and showered and went to lunch and then to work.

Work went well. I was super busy so that was good so it went fast. I got my parcel today of stuff I ordered from Stampin Up! from Barb to finish my Christmas cards. I was so stoked. The card she made me was sooooooooooooooo awesome. She also sent me the new catalogue and the mini's which I totally fell in love with. I was super stoked.

I finished work at 1840 or so, biked home, did the laundry run and then started working on finishing my Christmas cards. Was a blast. They aren't as nice as I was hoping but oh well. They'll do. I sealed a whole bunch of them and haven't done my Christmas letter so I will be emailing out my Christmas letter this year and a family pic. I will print some as well for family who don't have computers like my Mom, my grandparents, Paul's grandparents etc.

Worked on that till 2300 and then dragged my butt to the gym finally. I did 45 minutes on the bike while reading a new book called "Bloodborn" by Kathy Reichs. It is a forensic thriller I picked up at the px so I could exercise more.
I burnt 753 calories and did 4.73 miles then 35 situps and 11 pushups.

Here is the best news!!!! I weighed myself before the workout and I was 188 lbs. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ecstatic. 190 was my 2nd big goal. New goal is now 180. I feel fabulous. Yeah me!!!!

Now I am watching some more of the L word and then I will go to bed at 0200 and get up at 1100.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: