welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, October 12, 2009

12 OCTOBER 2001

Had a good day.

Got to sleep just before 0300. Then someone was slamming our door like 5 times around 0845 so it woke me up. Very annoying. So not the best sleep but got back to sleep and up at 1100.

Went to lunch and then to work. Work was pretty good. Not as busy as yesterday though.

I finished at around 1830 or so and headed to the mess for my turkey dinner. The line was soooooo long. I was in line for 25 minutes before I got my food but it was delicious. I had turkey, stuffing, gravy and chocolate cheese cake.

Then I came back, did the laundry run and then now I am relaxing with my full belly. Won't be going to the gym tonight. I'll get back there tomorrow.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: