welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

21 OCTOBER 0001

Got up at 0945 today. Showered, and headed over to get my blood taken. That went fine. Then I went to lunch and I got to work at 1200 and relieved Sven early. Was insanely busy the whole time. I was exhausted when I finished. I was lucky though, Paul came in and I was done at 1825. I did the laundry run, and then went to supper, then I came back and watched some private practice. I finished all of my private practice. Not sure if the last episode I saw was actually the finale. Have to do some research.

Then I went to wash up and shaved my legs. Now I am back and I am watching some swingtown.

Felt sooooooooooooooooooooo much better today from yesterday. Not sure if it is the anti-biotics she gave me or what.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: