welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

30 OCTOBER 0037

Had an alright day. Got to bed at 0130 or so and got up at 1000. Watched the season finale of Season 3 of the L word. Then I grabbed a shower. Then somehow I managed to misplace my keys. The keys to my barrack box, and to my bike. Searched for 20 minutes and then figured I must have locked them inside my barrack box. So then I had to walk to lunch, ate quick since I was behind schedule and then headed to work. Work was steady busy but not as insane as the last couple of days which was nice. There was a ramp ceremony today for the soldier we lost yesterday. I was at work so I couldn’t go. Hopefully that will be the last one before I leave. They are very sad. Then at 1845 I borrowed a vehicle and went to the MP shack to pick up the bolt cutters, then I ran back to work and picked up my Thursday night pizza. Then I ran home, and cut 2 locks off. Found my keys in my barrack box. Then I grabbed my 3 boxes of stuff I had to mail and loaded up the truck and drove over to the post office. They close at 2000 so it was a big rush. Got there at 1930 and furiously had to wrap everything up. Got everything mailed off. Then I came home and watched some L word. Now I am watching an episode of Dexter and then I will go to bed.

I am sad I have to miss Halloween with Logan since I missed last year and now I have to miss this year. I hope Paul takes lots of photos.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: