welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

10 AUGUST 1726

2 weeks from today I will be with my boys!!! Man I can't wait. 10 more shifts to go. And then I will sleep in and pack up and then get outta here!!!

Had an alright day. Nothing too crazy. Was hot out.

I ate too much today. I really need to get to the gym tonight.

I should go back to work at 1900 for a briefing but I should get my gym time in before I go. I just don't feel like it.

I got my letter all packaged up and my friend is bringing it to Canada to Express to Paul. That way if they give him any grief travelling alone with Logan, he can pull out the letter and it will be OK.

Everything is shaping up good for our trip. I just need to book a hotel for the night Paul and Logan get to Frankfurt. They get there 24 hours ahead of me.

I think I will kick my butt over to the gym now, and then shower and go to the briefing.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: