welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19 AUGUST 1939

Had a good day today. Was pretty busy and it went fast. Biked home after my shift at 1600, and then checked email and relaxed. I booked a hotel for Paul and Logan for their first night without me in Frankfurt. Hopefully they will be able to find their way.

Then I went to the gym. I did 47 minutes on the bike reading my book for 805 calories burnt and 5.06 miles. Then I grabbed a shower and biked down to turn in my laundry from last night and today since I want my capris for my holiday. Came home, returned my movie from the other day and signed out "The door in the floor". Updating my blog and then gonna watch that movie!!!

1 more shift to go. and 5 more sleeps till I Kiss my boys!!!

Can't wait

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: