welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12 AUGUST 2009

Had an alright day. It was crazy hot here today. I am feeling a little better today. Still sick though. Left work at 1550 and had to run out to see the global connect guys. They got the wi-fi working again. There used to be a free wi-fi at old canada house and new canada house and it is back again. I can't get it from my room but I will be nice if I want to try and set up my ipod wifi. Did that and then biked home. Sweat was dripping down my face. Got changed and biked down to laundry. Came back and my internet wasn't working so I called the guy that runs it. Then I curled up with my book. I am already on page 283 out of 536. It is soooooooooooooooooooooo good. I also watched the trailer for the movie on utube and loved it. My hubby is so sweet that he wants to watch it with me. This was all his idea. I hadn't even heard of it.

I got an email from Paul's 2nd cousins in Austria. They can't wait to see us and said we can stay as long as we want. I wish we could but we have so much to see. Hopefully a 2-3 day visit will be good. We will most likely start driving to Jabing the day I land at Frankfurt. It is an 8 hour day to Jabing so we will see how far we get. Then we will grab a hotel for the night and continue the next day. It all depends on how cranky my little man is.

So tonight I just read my book all night up till now. I am resting one more night of no excercise and back to the gym tomorrow. I am sending the book to Robyn when I finish it. I'll have to start a little book swap club. Nadia starting reading My Sister's Keeper since I mentioned it, but I didn't know about it till Robyn sent it to me!!! Who wants to read my sister's keeper, or the eleventh circle? I can mail those out. They were awesome.

My G3 was relieved to learn that we will be here till end november. He thought the 4 of us were leaving in october and I had already told him about our replacements and so he was a little stressed about it. Nothing but relief at this time. I am glad we will be leaving with them. It will be nice to relax and party in Cyprus all together!

Paul has been super busy at work on a big project. He is doing good but I know he will relish our vacation. Poor guy!

The girls in comox are having a huge scrapping weekend. Jen is flying out and Angela too I think. I wish I could be there for that.

Got an awesome email today from Jen C and Nadia.

That's all for now.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: