welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

8 AUG 2005

Had a pretty good day. Nothing too impressive. Managed to make it to the market for 13 minutes or so. I bought the following DVD's: The Ugly Truth (watched it tonight, it was awesome), Funny People, and G Force. I also bought Logan a 10 disk DVD set of Sesame English. I am watching it now to check. Mostly in english but some parts are in chinese. Oh well. Hopefully he will like it. We shall see soon enough! Apparently Paul got my package the other day but he hasn't opened it as of friday night.

At least it made it there.

didn't get out of work till 1630. Has cooled off quite a bit. I think it was 45 today. Much better than 56!!

Father Arek told me it got up to 40 in comox. Wowsers!!

STill trying to convince myself to make it to the gym tonight. It is already after 2000 though. We'll see.

Other than that, not much else going on. 12 more shifts till my holiday!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: