welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11 AUGUST 2114

Had an alright day today. I woke up and felt fine and then I sneezed in the shower and my nose was running non-stop all day. I am sick and feel poopy. Day felt long because I was sick. Left work at 1550 and biked home. Went to the PX to buy some medicine. I bought night and day stuff. Will go to bed early tonight, and not going to the gym. My nose is sooooooooooooooo annoying. I bought the book "The time traveler's wife". It is good so far. I looked all over the px and that was the only book that got my attention that I wanted to read. Robyn asked me yesterday what I was reading. It was nothing because I didn't have anything. I had read all the books that people sent me!!!

So I am looking online to book the hotel for Paul and Logan's first night in Germany since they get there the day before me. Then when I land we will probably drive for awhile and then grab a hotel on the way to Jabing Austria to see Paul's relatives. Paul's Grandma Hacker was born in Austria so she has at least 2 sister's there and lots of Paul's second cousins are there. We met 3 of them at Amy's wedding. They came over from Austria so will be nice to see them again and meet the rest of the relatives.

I seriously cannot wait. Will be crazy busy up till I leave as well because Afghanistan is gearing up for their 2nd elections. The first was in 2004/2005 and the second is on the 20th of August.Hopefully it will go well.

I have been reading my book for an hour or so. I love it. Gonna read for a bit and then try to go to sleep early and try and kick this cold. It is sooooooooooooo annoying.

I watched Funny People last night. It was alright.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: