welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

8 AUG 2138

So I managed to drag my butt to the gym. I did a hardcore 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by a 5 minute cool down for a total of 3.51 miles and 544 calories burnt. Was great!!! Then I just grabbed a quick shower.

I found my leave pass which was good because I was looking for it.

The animals are all home with Paul and Logan now. I wonder if Father misses them??

If you read my blog, please drop me a quick email at rae_lynn@hotmail.com The only people that I get daily email from is my Dad & Lynn so it will be nice to hear how everyone else is doing. Plus it makes me happy when I get email!!!

also say in the email if you want to see the pics of my house. They are crazy pics.

Paul and Logan are headed down to Parksville today to see the sand castle festival. Should be a good day for them. It has been 2 weeks since I have been able to webcam with Paul and Logan and it doesn't look good for this weekend either because the router was taken from the house in the flood and so was the webcam. boo. very sad.

Yeah I think that ridiculous plan of working out twice a day was ridiculous. Must have been on an exercise high when I thought that. I am lucky if I can drag my butt there once a day.

I woke up 1 minute before my alarm this morning. It went off in my hands. crazy crazy

Anywho.

by for now.

Love Rae-Lynn. Looking forward to your emails!!

No comments: