welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

4 AUG 0118

Came home and was emotionally exhausted.

Went to bed at 1730 and just got up at midnight. Called Paul and Logan. I had no idea it was so bad until I just talked to him.

Everything we own is gone to either the garage or storage. The floor is all ripped up. The only thing in the house right now is our bed and the stuff in Logan's room. Other than that it is completely empty. They even packed up our passports so Paul is going to have to find those ASAP. It is truly a nightmare. At least we still have a house unlike the people affected by hurricane katrina but it is awful. I have no idea how Paul is managing. Even all of the plumbing fixtures on the first floor have been ripped out.

It all makes sense now what happened to Habibi. He must have been so upset with me being away and then all of the water. Cats hate water, and then the heat. Paul had moved the cat food, and litter up to Logan's room and that was where he found poor Habibi.

What a horrible mess.

Talked to my Grandma tonight on the phone and she hates cats but she still felt bad for me. Also talked to my Mom and Dad & Lynn.

I hope everyone else is doing better than me.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: