welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

20 AUGUST 1626

Had an awesome day today. Man was I ever busy. Was good to be really busy during my last shift. Today was the elections and things were crazy all day.Was good though.

I finished at 1600 and came home and then went and exchanged my laundry. I returned my video from yesterday and signed out the movie "awake" but now I realize I have already seen in so I will go and get a different one.

Tonight is pizza night so I will go in for 1900 for my pizza. Then I will sleep in tomorrow and then get up eventually and pop in later to see if Sven is alright. He got back today.

4 more sleeps till I see my boys. Tomorrow will be a relaxing day of last minute packing!!! I have some laundry to pick up in the afternoon.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: