welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

0135 Wednesday morning

The morning shift went really well training Patti. She is starting to pick it up quicker. After watch I went for breakfast and then went to sleep at around 0900 or so. Patti woke me up at 1330 or so so I ended up getting up. I watched the movie "Obsessed" It is really really good. I was probably pissed off the whole time because the girl in the movie is the type of girl I hate. The whole premise is that she is going after a happily married man who has a child with his wife.

After the movie, I got up and went to the gym. I did a 35 minute workout. I walked for 5 min, ran for 25 minutes and then walked for 5. Then I went to get my laundry and drop off another bag.

I got my other unaccompanied baggage today. Dave grabbed it for me while he was over there. It had all of my toiletries in it. Also it has my other set of sheets, my comforter and the cover for the comforter. Not sure if I will bother even bringing the other duvet out since it is in pristine condition unopened. I may just use the blanket Suzie gave me. We'll see.

Then I showered, and went to supper and then went back to bed just after 1800. I got up at 2245 and then headed in to work.

I just remembered the other annoying thing here is that we eat all of our meals with plastic plates, and cutlery and cups etc. It would be impossible to feed us all on actual stuff but the disposable stuff is such a huge waste. We have free bottled water everywhere as well which also adds to such an environmental disaster!

Rae-Lynn

No comments: