welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

13 May 0105

Today was really hot. I finished work and went home, watched an episode of Criminal Minds, and then went to Timmies with Paul for a bagel. I have received $20 in Timmies money for free since I have been here. One was from some people in Toronto and another was from one of the legions. Sweet deal!!! After that I went home and got to bed around 1130ish. Then I got up at 2100 and then went to the gym, I ran 2 miles in 24 minutes or so. Then I showered, and checked the Thomas DvD's that I bought on Saturday. I wasn't impressed, they are all in chinese so I have to take them back this saturday.

Got to work, went to grab a quick bite at the mess.

Not much going on today.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: