welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26 May 1203

Man is it hot on dayshift. I was so exhausted yesterday after my shift cause I was up at 0330. I went home and hung out until 1840 and then went to supper and then for my facial. It was pretty good. CAme home, showered and went to bed just after 2000. I woke up at 0410 and may have fallen back asleep for a bit until 0630. up, showered and off to work. Today is going well. Super busy and stinking hot out but doing good.

Nothing much is going on.

Finished work at 1630, walked home, changed and went to the gym. I had a good work out. I did fat burn again on the elliptical for 33 minutes, 310 calories and 2.3 miles I think, and then did 13 minutes on the bike for 1. something miles. showered,and went to supper.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: