welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

15 May 0105

After watch, went back to my tent. Mark picked me up at 0900 to give me a ride to supply to change out my combat shirts to get the ones with more pockets and more velcro for patches. We managed to find it and I switched out 3 shirts. Then we went to Timmies for coffee. I had a bagel. After that he dropped me off and I watched the DVD of videos from Paul. Most of them were videos that I had taken before I left but he did a special 12 minute one for me for Mother's Day. They were at Air Force Beach. It was cool. Logan was running around and splashing in puddles and being all together adorable. It was great. Got to sleep around 1200 and then I got up at 2030. I had a good chat with Sven about the shifts and I decided to do another midnight-0800 shift with Patti and then she will move to days with Sven for a few shifts to get more SA (spatial awareness) of which she has a definite lack. So I will be on by myself tomorrow night at midnight and looking forward to it!!!! Then the market after my next shift. After the chat with Sven, I went to the gym. I ran 2.0 miles in 23:20 so I was happy. I did the whole thing at a faster beginning speed than normal and then increased it throughout quite a bit. I think I've lost 10 lbs so far. Last night's shift was crazy busy!!! I loved it.

Then I came on watch. Tonight we have PD at 1900 so that will screw up my sleep so may try and go to sleep right after my watch.

Then on Saturday night I have a massage at 2000. Only $20 for 50 minutes. I can't wait. Then at 2130 which is (1000 AM) in Comox, I have a video chat booked with Paul and Logan. They go in to the base to the Military Family Resource Center. It will be awesome.

That's all for now.

Having a blast but missing my 2 boys!!

No comments: