welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

20 May 0336

Finished work at 0830 this morning, walked home, went right to sleep since I found out at the end of my shift that I had to come back at 1900 for a meeting and that is right in the middle of when I normally sleep. Slept 0900-1145 or so, got up, went for lunch and then got back to bed just after 1300. Up at 1745. Checked my email quickly, went to work and finished at 2000. Met up with Mark for coffee at Timmies. Had a good visit. Went home, called Dad had a good chat. Then I went to the gym, did a 33 minute workout. 10 minutes on the stair climber and then 23 minutes for 2 miles on the elliptical. Then I showered and got ready for work. Paul (that I work with) got his second parcel in a week. His husband is sending him a package every week. I know that isn't doable for Paul. He has his hands full.

Watch is going alright tonight. Not super busy but working on some stuff.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: