welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

day 6

I got off shift this morning at 0800. Shift went well. I think I am very comfortable with the night shift now so I have to teach Patti for a week or so before I move to the dayshift to learn "my job".

After my shift I went to breakfast and then church was at 0900. AFter that I went to see if someone could take me with the vehicle to find my other unaccompanied baggage. I have one box but not the other but all the vehicles were busy. So I went "home" and decided to take in some laundry and pick some up. The laundry I wanted to pick up wasn't there so I came back and went to the BX (American canex). I was in line for 10 minutes to buy some carmex and a new venus razer since I think I left mine at home.

Then it was just after 1100 and I decided to go to sleep. I was going to sleep until 1930 and then get up for supper but I woke up at 1740 or so. There was a huge thunderstorm and torrential rain. I loved it. I love rainstorms. So I ended up going back to sleep and didn't hear my alarm so I woke up just before 2200. I grabbed a shower and got dressed for work and now I am on the internet. I will head to work shortly. probably go in an hour early and then go and eat at 2330. They have a midnight meal from 2330-0100 or 0130. I am hungry since the last time I ate was breakfast and all I had was some Alpen cereal and 2 pieces of toast.

I am used to the heat already and I actually really like it. I love everything here so far. It is just like going to summer camp! Paul and Logan seem to be doing really well. Paul posted some adorable pics of Logan on facebook.

I will probably stay at work till 1000 or 1100 tomorrow to do some dayshift stuff. We'll see how tired I am.

Thanx for all of the emails and comments!

Rae-Lynn

No comments: