welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, May 8, 2009

9 May 0357

Today I had breakfast after watch finished at 0800 and then I did a laundry run. Then I decided to go to sleep at 0930. I slept until 2000 which is rather late. Oh well, I then went to the gym, biked for 17 minutes, and ran for 25 minutes, walked for 5. Was a good workout.

After that I tried to get online with my laptop but I think the network is still down. Then I watched the first episode of criminal minds. Was soooooo good!!!! Man I love that show. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD!!!

Then I came in to work. Has been a good watch so far. I managed to chat with Barb on facebook!!! I talked to my Grandma Richard yesterday which was awesome. She was very surprised to hear from me.

Market tomorrow so very excited. I have to exchange a movie and take a look at some other stuff!!!!

Rae-Lynn

No comments: