welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

29 may 1805

Still at work, exhausted. Getting ready to leave. Today was a crazy crazy busy day. I was up at 0630, was sleeping soundly when the alarm went off. Got up, showered, breakfast, then work. I just got an email from national saying they can't honour my rental quote of $260 from 23 aug - 12 sep due to some glitch and that they will give me 20% off of current rates. I am pissed since I booked my flights to frankfurt on the premise that we had received such a good deal from national. I will write them quite the letter and see what happens.

I am exhausted as I mentioned before. Not working out tonight most likely. Bazaar is on tomorrow so I have to return some videos!!!

Sorry I don't have more.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: