welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

25 May 0555

Went to bed at 2200 last night after watching an episode of criminal minds. Slept soundly till 0330. Then I had to go to the bathroom so up I went. Then I was wide awake. Will be hard switching shifts. SO I lay there until 0400 and then decided to watch an episode of criminal minds. It was awesome. Then I lay there some more and decided to get up. I was starving too. I am used to eating breakfast at 0530 or 0600. So I got up and showered and then came over to use the internet for a bit. I think it will be a long day since I am up so early. Oh well. I'll get used to it.

Sven and I will leave at 0700 to head over to eat and then go in to work.

Then I have my facial at 1900 tonight. CAn't wait. i have a few monster zits on my face that are very very annoying.

Left Rick a birthday message on his phone last night. It is still his birthday right now in Canada!
That's all for now!

Rae-Lynn

No comments: