welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

14 May 0408

Finished work at 0800 and went back to my room. I watched 3 episodes of criminal minds and then tried to sleep. I couldn't so I went to the gym. I did 30 minutes walking at various speeds and inclines and then did a 5 minute bike ride.

Went back had lunch, showered, and went to bed at 1400. Got up at 2300 to get ready for work

This is my last midnight-0800 shift. Tomorrow and the next day will be 0400-1200 and then after that probably 0800-1600.

I got a package from Paul today with my Mother's day card from Paul and Logan and a Mother's day card from my Mommy. Was very nice. havne't watched my DVD from Paul yet. He sent me some videos of Logan and I am excited to watch them!

Saturday I have to go back to the market to return Thomas the tank engine since it is in chinese. I'll go after my shift.

cheers'
Rae-Lynn

No comments: