welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

31 May 2134

I am guessing that some people are just reading the blog that gets emailed to them. If you are, you are missing the 2 pics I just uploaded yesterday!! Check them out!

Gill took the family photo the day before I left. I love them!!!

So this morning I was up at 0630 as per normal, showered, went to breakfast and then work. Sven said he didn't mind if I went to church so I was gone from 0855-1055 for mass. Was good. Pentecost Sunday. The only hard thing about church is there is no kneelers and it is mostly americans on sunday 0900 service and they all still kneel where we don't in Comox. Oh well.

After mass, went back to work, Finished right on time at 1600, was outta there at 1610, was awesome. We had a relatively quiet day despits some computer issues. Walked back with Sven. We stopped at the spa because I had a massage booked for this wednesday at 1630 and we thought Sven had one monday at 1930 and we were gonna switch since my new shifts start tomorrow and will be 1300-1900 so I wouldn't be able to go on wednesday. Turns out he made a mistake and booked for 1730 so can't switch. I was able to book in for Thursday morning at 1100 though so I am happy. I will have a 30 minute back, shoulder, neck massage.

After that we walked back to the shack. I got changed and went to the gym. I was off from the gym the last 2 days so I needed to go. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical 3.2 miles (I thought it was miles but not sure anymore. That is over 6 km's and I doubt I can run 6 km in 35 minutes. Not sure.

After that I went and did the laundry run and then went to supper. It was tacos. I couldn't resist and I had some cucumber with it.

After that I came back to my room and then went for a shower. Then I decided I needed to change the layout of my furntiture in my room. I moved everything around. I like it way more now. We'll see how I sleep. I get to sleep in tomorrow. I don't have to be at work till 1230 for 1300 and then will only have 6 hours. I need to avoid breakfast now. I seem to be eating too much because I find if I don't eat a big breakfast I get the shakes by noon. I'll work something out.

Then I had a video chat with Logan and Paul tonight. I used the good connection provided vice my camera. Was awesome. Logan is so adorable. He is changing so much, it is unbelievable.

Then I tried to call my Mom but she is in Winnipeg. I hope everything is alright with Grandma Edith and Art.

Oh yeah, PD was cancelled tonight so that was a nice change.

I am really looking forward to the new shift. I will get to sleep "at night" vice during the day and I can sleep in. Any day where I am not woken up my an alarm clock is like a holiday. Only thing is that Sven's alarm is his cell phone and it is really loud and every morning it scares the crap out of me. Wasn't so bad when we are doing the same shift but tomorrow it will be loud at 0530 for him. Maybe I'll go pee and then back to bed.

Man I'm tired. I think I am still tired from Thursday or friday. Whichever one where I was there till after 1800.

2 nights ago I got like 5 calf cramps in the middle of the night. Man those hurt.

Talk to you later. Will post a couple more pics!

Rae-Lynn

No comments: