welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 MAY 0202

Today I had breakfast after watch, and then I checked my DVD's from the market to make sure they all work. I have S 1-4 of Criminal Minds. Very excited. One of my movies didn't work so I have to take it back tomorrow morning and exchange it.

That took awhile and I still have to check S1-4 of Rescue Me.

Then I went to the gym. I ran for 25 minutes, 2 miles, and then walked another 5 minutes for cool down, showered and came back.

PM was here today so that was pretty exciting.

Then I slept from 1300 ish until around 1900 when I was woken up a couple of times. Finally back to sleep from 2100-2300 and now I am on watch.

Paul told me Logan has a yeast infection. Poor little man. Using disposables for awhile until it clears up. He is always laughing and yelling stuff when I call home.


That's all for now!

Rae-Lynn

No comments: