welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27 May 1930

Got up earlier today so I would be able to call Paul. Got up at 0600 and the power was out, air conditioning was off..... Showered in the dark and headed to eat. Power was out there too, had breakfast in the dark..ish. Went to work and was able to give Paul a quick call. The new work schedule is crappy for calling home. I am sleeping when he is home from work, and he is sleeping when I am at work. OH well.

Last night I watched a movie called "The Code". It is with MOrgan Freeman and ANtonio Banderas. It was awesome.

Work was good today. Didn't get out of there till almost 1700. Went to drop off and pick up laundry. Sweat my butt off. Then I went to the NATO gym for the first time. It is brand new and very clean and bright. It also smelled really good compared to the American gym. But the American gym is closer to where I live and it has more elliptical machines than the NATO gym. I can also wear my running shoes on the walk over to it whereas the nato gym you have to carry your shoes in your hand. A bit of a pain in the butt. Then I showered and had a bite to eat and now I am updating my blog. I am loving the action of the dayshift. It is awesome!!!

Booked a back massage for the 3rd. That is the soonest one is available at 1630. Can't wait. I put my gun on my belt today since the shoulder holster is annoying. It is really annoying on the belt when you go to the washroom though because it is so heavy. Adds time to everything. I'll have to come up with a better solution.

Hmmmm, what else.

That's about it.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: