welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, May 4, 2009

One week down

I got here pretty much a week ago right down to the time. It is 2245 right now. I'm up and getting ready to go to work. (midnight-0800) I ended up staying till 0920 or so this morning and missed breakfast. I came back to my room and watched a movie (bride wars), I loved it. Then I ate lunch, picked up my laundry, went to the gym (ran 15 min, walked 15 min), showered, and went to sleep. I was up at 2100 or so but then managed to go back to bed at 2130 until 2230. Now I am over checking emails etc, and then I will head in to work.

Today was cooler. Was a nice change. It is very windy tonight.

I am starving right now since I only had a small lunch. I am pretty much down to 2 meals/day.

Nothing too exciting to report. Laundry service is awesome. 48 hour turn around. They do everything. When you pick it up it is all nicely folded in a plastic bag in the laundry bag!

oh yeah, everyone smokes here. It is disgusting. It is only $1.70/pack or something so people think it is too cheap not to smoke. You get sick of it always being around.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Rae-Lynn

No comments: