welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

13 JULY 2207

Had a pretty good day today. Was pretty busy at work. Did some rockstar stuff!! Went well. It was really hot today as per the trend. 40. Should cool off to 39 for tomorrow and then back up to 40 the next day.

Was able to leave at 1550, walked home in the heat. Then I vegged on the internet till like 1730 and then was tired so I meant to take a little nap until 1800 but I slept till 2000. Then I got up and got ready and went to the gym. I did 68 minutes on the bike, over 1100 calories burnt and over 7 miles/kms. Was a good workout. I read the new book that Robyn & Rolly sent me "My sister's keeper" It is really really good. Already over 100 some pages in to it.

Had a shower and now I am blogging and then I will go to bed.

Should be an awesome day tomorrow. Everyone knows it's my birthday so we will see what happens. Andrew was teasing me today (the one that calls me boots) He goes, hey boots, tomorrow's your birthday, are you excited? LOL, was funny.

Gonna go out to dinner tomorrow night with Mark and maybe a few others to celebrate my birthday! Should be good!

Love Rae-Lynn

1 comment:

Gillian Ottaway said...

Ooh, I just finished reading My Sister's Keeper. I thought it was a very interesting story! Lots of stuff to make you think in there :)