welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

19 JULY 2058

Pretty good day today.

Man it was hot.

Work was busy with some sadness that I can't talk about yet. Also was crazy. The Americans were flying a route for us and they made a new routing without telling us. It was sooooooooooooooooo annoying. One guy even slammed the phone down when I called him to ask what was going on. Good times!!

After work I walked home, sweat alot! Then I checked my email and then headed to the gym. I did 61 minutes on the bike for 1126 calories burnt and 6.61 miles/kms. It was a good workout. Then I grabbed a quick shower and had to go in to work for professional development. That went till 1930 and then I walked home. I was reading my book at the gym and then when I got home. I just finished it. Was very sad. Not what I was expecting. Really good book though. I'm gonna watch the crappy quality version of it tomorrow most likely. Maybe a little of it tonight.

I had a good video chat with Paul and Logan and my Dad last night. Not very long because his laptop kept overheating. Paul also posted some pics on facebook that were awesome.

hmmm. We got a new chair at work and it is super comfortable. I love it.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: