welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

27 JULY 2004

Had a pretty good day today. Was super busy at work. We have a new way of doing things and it is a new database so it changes things but I love it. Did alot of work on that among other things at work. Had alot of stuff to track as well.

Didn't get out of there till 1630, then I walked around the boardwalk over to Timmies and grabbed a bagel with cream cheese. Finally they had it in stock and with cream cheese. I then walked around a little more and swung by the canadian sea can. Took a quick look and then walked home. Was so refreshing in our air conditioned tent. Checked my email and surfed the net a bit. Then at 1800 I walked over to pay for my next month of internet and then went to the gym and did 50 minutes on the bike for 5.27 and 853 calories. Then I walked down and did my laundry run. After that came home and took a quick shower. Now I am blogging and gonna relax and watch some criminal minds, and endeavor to go to bed early at least at 2200.

So happy that July is almost over. Day 91 finished today!! 96 days since I have been away from home. Had an awesome video chat last night with Paul and Logan before I went to bed. Logan is changing so much.

That's all for now.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: