welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

31 JULY 2202

Yeah August.

Can't wait till my vacation.

I am sure Paul can't wait either given the disrepair of our home. What a nightmare.

Today was alright but I have been so darn tired. It is ridiculous. I left at 1530 when Paul got there. He told me to go. I went right to bed at 1600 and slept till 1900. Got up and my internet was down so I finally dragged my lazy butt to the gym. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical for 2.84 or 460 calories and then I did 35 minutes on the bike for 3.59 and 590 calories. Was a good workout. Grabbed a quick shower, and then I came over to use the internet since mine is down right now and then I'm gonna head to bed.

BBQ and beer tomorrow night. SHould be good.

I hope the next 21 days go by super fast!!!

Love RAe-LYnn

No comments: