welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

20 JULY 2143

I actually had a relaxing day at work. I had zero flights to monitor. Was crazy. Got some stuff done and mostly relaxed. I forgot to mention that I also got a letter from my Mom on the 15th. I got a letter today from Megan Rakoczy. We did basic together back in 95, went to RMC together and she was also really good friends with Michelle. Megs sent me the letter back in June but I only got it today. I think it got lost on the base somewhere.

After work, I came home and surfed the net a bit. Then I went to the gym. It was 100 degrees in there. I did 50 minutes on the elliptical for 4.47 and 764 calories. I did level 10. I was really exhausted throughout but I finished it. Then I came back, grabbed a quick shower and then watched the movie "my sister's keeper". It is a really crappy copy that I am going to return if I ever get back to the market. It was different from the book but that is all I'm gonna say because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

I made some cards while I watched the movie. It was alot of fun!!!

Dad flies back to Manitoba on the 21st. Sad for Paul and Logan. I know they had a blast. Last night Paul and Dad went golfing. Paul also took my Dad out for his birthday on Friday night!!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: