welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

25 JULY 2113

Had a pretty good day today. Work was busy. Seemed to go really fast up till noon at least. Got alot done.

After work, I walked home and checked my email, and then read some more of my book. Then I grabbed supper and then came home and did the laundry run.

Then I went to the gym. I did 58 minutes on the bike for 6.09 and 1003 calories burnt. Was good. My butt gets really sore during my bike workout now.

Then I grabbed a quick shower and now I am waiting for Paul and Logan to come online so we can have our video chat. I really look forward to these and hope that Logan is in a good mood. He is changing so much.

Dad managed to find his cell phone in his suitcase so that was good. Paul is going to mail him his razor.

I am sure Lynn is very happy to have Dad home. Sucks she had to miss him while she was off. I know Paul enjoyed his company and of course so did Logan.

Mom H is off to the Elvis festival with the girls. I hope she has fun.

Just came back from an awesome video chat with Paul and Logan. Logan is sooooo adorable. He was hugging the dog. He was saying Momma. At the end he said bye and blew me kisses. Man I miss that kid. I miss my hubby too but Logan is changing so much.

I finished the tenth circle tonight. It was a really really good book!!! Thanx again Robs and Rolly.

Happy 40th wedding anniversary to Auntie Olivine and Uncle Bruno. Wish I could be there to celebrate with the family.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: