welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

26 AUGUST 1651

Had a great day today.

At around 1000 Nick went to grab some mail and he came back with a package for me from Allison!!! It was awesome. She sent me: a nice card, 9 bags of chips, bag of cashews, a CTMH Mini circle album, 5 envelopes, some patterned paper, and some cardstock, body shop vanilla spice shower gel, almonds, peanuts, a rubber stamp, bag of beef jerky, book of daily devotions, 8 packs of excel gum, peanut butter and nutella sample, 5 fruit source bars, and a pack of wine gums. Thank you so much. I lve it all!!!

After work, which was busy, I walked home and watched an episode of criminal minds as I am updating my blog. At 1800 is our Air Wing dinner. It is at the dutch restaurant called Echos. I am having a chicken fillet. I hope it is good!!!

Paul uploaded some pics of Logan that I will post.

I hope to chat with Paul and Logan again later tonight.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: