welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1 JULY 2212

Happy Canada Day everyone.

I had a great day. Usual routine till work was over. Then I came home and changed and then headed to the boardwalk at 1640. I should have went and did the laundry run but I forgot. So I met up with the wing chief at the boardwalk and watched some ball hockey. Then at 1745 we headed to New Canada hOuse. Was a blast. I had my 2 beer and the supper was good, steak, chicken, salad, baked huged potates. Was great. Then there was music etc. I won a t-shirt randomly since I didn't win any door prizes. Then we left at around 2100 to walk home. I was able to go online for a little bit with Mom H and Logan. Was nice. Then Paul's laptop overheated and it shutdown, so I came home and got ready for bed. Talking to them a bit now. Mom is spoiling Paul and Logan and getting the place looking good.

Paul and Logan are enjoying Nana's visit. My Dad flies in tomorrow.

Marjorie and Jerry are going there for Canada day and are hopefully going to have a fire at the beach.


That's all for now. I'm tired.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: