welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 JULY 2122

Had a pretty good day today. It was hot. Was pretty working with a new database that we have to use. Sven and Paul are being resistant to it but I really like it. There is a few bugs in the program but overall it will make things way easier for the planners so I am for it. I have no problems with the database.
It was so hot in the hq that I took my combat top off eventually. I was way too hot and felt crappy.

Left work at 1605 and walked home. Then I checked my email. I watched the movie "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts and Clive Owens. It was pretty good.

Then I fell asleep at around 1800. Slept till 2000 and then got up and went to the gym and did 35 minutes on the bike for 3.64 or 606 calories. Was good. Reading my book again.


We didn't get mail today while I was at work. I am hoping it came in after I left or that we get it tomorrow!!!

An American friend of mine that I haven't met but talk to daily at one of the FOBs sent me a book today. It is issued to them. I love it. It is lime green and lined pages. Super cool.

Paul and Logan went to the river last night. Then Paul took him to the water park and they were running through the water. Paul said he asked Logan if he had fun and he said "yeah". He yells yeah all the time. It is super cute. Or no.

He'll be talking a million words by the time I see him. 33 sleeps till I see my boys!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: