welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 JULY 2222

Had a crappy day for many reasons. For starters I didn't sleep well since my "cat nap" turned into a monster nap last night. I was tired this morning. Then when I got to work I found out we lost another Canadian Soldier so that was more bad news. Then it was just a crazy day for me at work. Lots of crap to do and stupid people from the battle group giving me attitude instead of answering the questions that needed to be answered. Then to top it all off, one of the A/C units in our tent (1 of 2) died today so it was very hot in our tent. I don't think I will sleep too well tonight because of it.

I came home and did some sudoku and checked my emails. I love Rolly's moustache. It is an exact replica of my Dad's!!!

Then I went to work for pizza night. I don't think I will go anymore. I felt crappy after I ate it although it was really good. I then went to do the laundry exchange and then went to the gym and did 47 minutes on the bike for 5.12 and 812 calories burnt.

Then I grabbed a quick shower, blogging and will attempt to get some sleep. It is really hot here so I hope they get that air conditioner fixed soon.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: