welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

18 JULY 2054

Today was an alright day. It was super crazy hot. I was able to make it to the market. I was gone from my desk for 30 minutes. Jeff lent me his vehicle so I was able to run over to the market quickly. I had to return a movie and then I bought 3 more. I got "He's just not that into you", Duplicity, Labour Pains, and My sister's keeper. My sister keeper is a really really shitty copy done in the theater. The other ones are decent enough copies. I watched he's just not that into you and labour pains tonight. I was super lazy and didn't make it to the gym. I just watched those movies and played sudoku. I am waiting right now for Paul to hopefully come online so I can have a video chat with him, Dad & Logan. I love seeing them on the weekends.

Was so happy that my a/c is working again. I love it. It is getting pretty hot at work with all of the computers.

Not much else is new. I really hope Paul comes online or I am going to sleep.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: