welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

23 JULY 2154

I was playing around on the internet for awhile and playing with my new stuff. Then I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the bike on level 12 random. This bike calculates things differently from the one I normally use. It said only 402 calories and 11.39 miles/km. It was a good workout anyways. I read some more in my book. It is sooooooo good. Then I did the laundry run and then dashed to the mess at 2015. It closes at 2030. I had a quick supper so I wouldn't get the growlies while I was sleeping, then grabbed a quick shower and came home and played some more with my stamps.

I was so happy that Laurel updated her blog. Had been a month!!! She said she did it just for me!!! I emailed her the other day to ask her why she hasn't blogged. Gill my BFF hasn't blogged since last September when Jen left. Jen also hasn't blogged since february I believe. It has been a long time anyway!!!

I hope Tammy sends me her new addy in Hawaii!!!

Apparently my Dad lost his cell phone at my house. As well as he left behind his electric razor. I hope Paul is able to find the cell and then express it all home to Manitoba for him. Sorry I wasn't there to pack you up Daddy. I sent home some presents with Dad for my family in Manitoba. I hope he is able to hand them out!!


Goodnight!!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: