welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

9 JULY 2009 2108 HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. Sucks to be apart, and I am sure I will feel the same way on Tuesday. I'll get to the funny part. Was able to talk to Paul this morning which was nice!! It was 2200 at home and Logan was still up. He was laughing like he was soooooooooo tired.

Morning routine was normal. Was very busy as per normal. Had a good shift, and got a tonne of stuff done. Finished up at 1615 and walked home. I popped by the American postoffice and grabbed some mailing stuff. It is free there!! Sweet score. Sweat my butt off walking home. It was soooooooooo hot. I heard it was 61 in the sun yesterday. Then I vegged till 1730 and then hit the gym. I did 65 minutes on the elliptical for 1030 calories and 5.01 mile/km. Was good. I was bored throughout though but I kept going since I had a fatty lunch and then I knew I would be having pizza later. Then I showered and walked in to work for 1900 for pizza. Was good and then I stayed in to cover the desk while Paul went to the ramp ceremony. The British Capt that perished in the Griffin crash on the 7th had his ramp ceremony tonight. I had to cover the desk since there was alot of stuff going on. I let at 2050 to walk home again.


Oh yeah, here's the funny part. When I got there I grabbed my pizza and then I told Paul it was my anniversary. I guess he told G3 because G3 said what a way to spend an anniversary with all of us. I said, yeah I'll tell my husband I went to a sausage party, he started laughing and said yeah with extra sauce. I was laughing so hard, and he's like oops, guess I crossed the line, and someone was like, more like jumped right over it. Was sooooo funny.

Just as I was typing this, there was a huge commotion. Apparently someone is moving in to our 8th bunk space. He was being very very loud so he probably woke up Sven. They through all of our stuff outside so my pelican mob boxes are outside. good times!! I hope the guy isn't here for too long.

That's all for now.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: