welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, July 3, 2009

4 July 0854

Hi there.

I had a crazy rollercoaster of a day yesterday. Morning routine was normal and they had another Canadian Hero die. Was very sad all day. Rest in Peace.

I received a package from Twyla. It was awesome, a cosmo mag, a soap opera mag, and 2 awesome mix cd's which I love and a birthday card.

I also received a birthday card from Dad & Lynn and an awesome hand made card from Gillian.

I was at work until 1645 and then walked home and uploaded my cd's on to my ipod for my workout. I had a fantastic workout. I did 68 minutes which was 1123 calories burnt and 7.04 miles/kms.

After that I had a shower and then decided to go grab a bagel at timmies. I waited in line for 30 minutes just so they could tell me they were out of bagels. I got a chocolate chip muffin instead but due to the comms lockout there machine was down so I couldn't use my timmies card. I walked around the boardwalk and then came home.

I popped over to return Dave's book which I finished the other day and we chatted.

Then I came home. I'm typing this on the 3rd so I can post on the 4th when the lockout is lifted.

Bingo saturday night, not sure if I will go. I can't go to the market since I will be at work.

Dad made it safely to BC at 1730 on thursday the 2nd and Mom flew out this morning at 0600. Logan had a blast with Nana. I'm sure he is sad that she is gone home as I know she is.

That's all for now.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: