welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, July 17, 2009

17 July 2217

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

Dad turns 66 today! He is spending it in Comox with Logan and Paul!!! I hope he has a great day.

I had a better day than yesterday. It went pretty quick and then I walked home. Thank goodness the airconditioning was fixed when I got home from work. Yahoo. Then I did some sudoku and took a tiny nap before I went to the ramp ceremony. After that, I grabbed a quick bite to eat at the mess and chatted with one of the Majors that I talk to on the phone alot thru the course of my job. Then I walked home, changed, and went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the bike for 4.23 and 706 calories. I read my book which I am really enjoying.

I may get to go the market tomorrow for a tiny bit. Maybe an hour or so with the walking to and from. My WO has said he will pop in and man the desk for me so I hope that pans out. I have a video to return that doesn't work, and I want to check if they have "my sister's keeper". If yes, I will pick one up for Rolly & Robyn as well since they sent me the book and want to see the movie!! I also want to see if they have some other ones that I want to see.

Today was day 81 since I have been here and day 86 since I have seen my husband and son in person. Thank goodness I get to see them every weekend on the webcam. Has been nice seeing my Dad as well and Mom H when she was out visiting.

Paul is having some crappy days at work. I love how "unsupportive" they are being given the fact that I am deployed. It blows my mind.

Can't wait till day 120 when I see Paul and Logan again!!!

I hope this time blows by till I get to hold them in my arms again.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: