welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 July 2036

Had a great day! I am so good at my job I am getting bored because I do stuff tooo fast!!! LOL. I love it!! Day shift rocks. My brain and ADD need the constant Chaos to keep me un-bored!!

I got a parcel today from Auntie Evelyn. First off. Happy Birthday to my dear Auntie Evelyn. She is a sweetie. She send me a magazine, a nice smelling candle (I can't light it or my tent will burn down but it smells really good, a package of almonds, a package of dried fruit, 2 packs of gum, 2 packs of mentos, 2 anti-perspirants, and a wonderful birthday card. I should have waited till my birthday but you all know me, I couldn't.

I also got a birthday card from Annalee!!!

I finished work at 1605, walked home, got changed and ready to go to the gym. I did 65 minutes on the bike, burnt 1009 calories and did 6.31.

Mom is spoiling Paul and Logan all week. She bought us a new fridge that has water and ice on the outside. Paul has wanted one for awhile. She also bought new furniture to organize Logan's room. They were putting it all together yesterday can't wait to see pics. She also bought Paul some plants for the front garden. Things are looking better and better along with cleaning our whole house and tidying up our linen closet. I have the best mother in law in the world!! What can I say!

Oh yeah, then tonight was pizza night so I went in to work to get my pizza. Was delicious.

There is bingo this saturday night from 2000-2200. Not sure yet if I am going to go.

We shall see!!! I should go because the wing chief is away so this time he won't win all the prizes!!!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: