welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30 JUNE 2115

Had a great day today. Was super busy. Got up at the usual 0630, showered, and went to breakfast and then work. After work, I walked home, changed in to my workout clothes and then headed to the gym. I did 65 minutes on the elliptical machine. It was good I burnt off 849 calories and 5.58 miles/kms. After that I had a super quick shower and then stared an episode of criminal minds. I was supposed to go in to work at 1900 for a meeting so I called over at 1840 to make sure it was still on. I was told not to worry about going to the meeting so that was nice. Sven was already up to go so we went to eat supper. Then I came back and started watching some criminal minds episodes.

Looking forward to Canada Day tomorrow. There is lots of stuff during the day like volleyball, tug of war and other stuff, but I am working till 1600. I don't mind missing that stuff. Then at night there is a bbq and I will get my 2 beers at 1815. Should be a fun day.

Happy Canada Day everyone!!! And a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNALEE!!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: