welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 June 2044

Had an awesome awesome day. I got up at 0900, went to the gym at 1030 and had an awesome workout. Did my 3 in cardio random mode in 28 minutes 51 seconds. Ended up going until 35 minutes. Total of 3.45 and 490 cals. Was really good. Then I showered and went to lunch and then to work. At 1500, Dave came down from his office and had 2 parcels for me. One was from Dad and Lynn and one was from Nadia. I was super excited and happy. I also got an awesome email from Angela.

After work Dave lent me his vehicle so I could drive home since I wanted to run to the post office and mail a parcel to Mom H. I also did the laundry run and then went to eat supper.

Then I got to open my awesome packages. Dad and Lynn sent me 2 mats for my floor. They are awesome, some ziploc baggies, 2 movies, and some gum.

Nadia sent me a reusable shopping bag, a pic of her and Eli, 2 dream catchers, a soap opera mag, a book, some plastic snakes, a little stamp set, a magnetic memo pad, a foot pumice stone and brush, craisins, hair eleastics, and gum. It was awesome.

Now I am blogging and then I am gonna read my soap opera mag and then probably watch a movie.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: